5.31.2009

Into the Wild

I'm not sure if it's because I spent Memorial Day weekend backpacking in the Sierras, but all of a sudden I'm feeling drawn towards all things outdoorsy (in a less dirty, more smores at summer camp sort of way).

Case in point:

Vintage archery arrows. Don't you think these would look great in a vase or on as a little vignette on a wall?

Fjällräven Kånken backpack - apparently as ubiquitous for Swedish school children as PB&J for American kids. How do you not love that little Arctic Fox logo?

ps apparently the cheapest place to buy these online is here, even with international shipping.

Scosha Caravan Collection - coolest friendship bracelets ever.
Snack time - it makes sense to eat green candy when outdoors right?
For posterity, the view that inspired my new fixation (stupid shadow for blocking out half of the group...). Just to clarify, I am the only girl in a group of 7. Bad ass!



Images c/o Hello Victory, Fjallraven, Scosha, Rock Made, and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails