6.22.2009

I judge books by their covers

Don't get me wrong. I like me some cupcakes. I'll have some Sprinkles at a birthday party. When I'm in NYC, I'll swing by Magnolia. But I'm not cupcake crazy like some people I know. I'm not the kind of person who could eat a can of frosting just for fun, so I'm real picky about my cupcake frosting. A lot can be way too sugary. I'll be the first to admit that this cupcake craze has gotten way out of control.
However... these cupcake wrappers are too cute not to love. I don't even need a cupcake to go with them to enjoy. That's my kind of diet!!

These lovelies can be picked up at Cupcake Social's etsy store. This girl has only been on etsy since March 2009 and she already has over 1000 sales. I can see why!!

Of course Martha knows how to throw down in the cupcake department.
via The Craft Room

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails