8.16.2009

AGJ in Japanese Book!!

YAY!!! My business card is featured in a new book by ICO Japan called Meishi. The book showcases thousands of business card designs from around the world and mine is one of them!!

Big congrats to my fabulous graphic designer (and good friend) Mel Lim for getting featured. If anyone is ever in need of a graphic designer or some cute pillows, art, onesies, or great paperie Mel is your girl. She designed my logo, my corporate identity, my website and helped me to refine how I brand my business (something that every small business owner needs to do).

From the book:
The business card is your individuality.
The business card is your creativity.
The business card is your emblem.
The business card is your own "little work of art".
Although small in size, the business card carries a powerful message.
Our worldwide graphic art gallery overflows with hundreds
of outstanding examples of these small works of art.

Each fine example is filled with creativity and inspiration.

all images c/o Mel Lim via BACE

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails