8.21.2009

Nocturnal Hydration

Last night I had a very delicious dinner with Alex at one of our local faves called Babalu. I had turkey meatloaf with sweet mash and he had BBQ ribs. Delish! Only problem was it was a little heavy on the sodium, so I was thirsty all night long. I woke up this morning thinking that I might need a bedside carafe / glass combo (even though normally I am more or less a camel. Seriously. I can nurse the same bottle of TJ's water for 2 or 3 days. I need to get on it with hydration). I digress...

I think I see one of these in my future:Esque Off pitcher and cup $220 via Velocity Art & Design

I'm Boo Carafe $92 via A+R

Iitalla Tumblers and Carafe ON SALE via Spartan

Hargreave Carafe $120 via Clio

Silver screen print glass carafe set $150 via The Conran Shop

Normann Copenhagen Cristal Carfe $82.50 via Velocity Art & Design

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails