9.15.2009

Ikat crazy

Some people may have moved on from this trend, but not me. I love me some ikat prints.
Many moons ago Grace over at Design*Sponge did an Ikat round up. The above is a small sampling. Click here for more goodies.

I don't have room for any more furniture in my apartment, so somebody please buy this love seat so I can live vicariously through you. Studio Sofa by Nate Berkus for HSN (I know! HSN. I did a double take too). $499

Color palette inspiration found over at Coco+Kelley. I agree with her when she says "I have always loved this shot of Keira Knightley (and I'm not really a huge fan of hers) because I adore the mix of styles here - preppy safari meets bohemian." Such a fun spin on a primary color palette.

Madeline Weinrib. She can do no wrong (except for her ridiculous prices). Le sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails