10.29.2009

I'm still here

Sorry for the dead air. I was in New York all last week debuting my spring 2010 collection at a press preview. It was great to meet some of the editors of my favorite magazines - Lucky, In Style, Martha, Elle, People SW. Those New York magazine girls are every bit as cute and chic as you would imagine them being. Fingers crossed you'll be seeing AGJ in a few of these great publications soon.

Here's a little eye candy to keep you busy until I get back into the full swing of things. This jewelry isn't mine, but I couldn't resist the styling by Anita Calero. It ain't easy to take good jewelry pictures. Trust me... I know.


images c/o Anita Calero via A Cup of Jo

1 comment:

  1. Let me know about your Spring 2010 jewels! Send pictures so I can blog about the new additions as soon as you get them--can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts with Thumbnails