1.06.2010

Little happy circles


Alex is all sorts of manly. Next weekend he's off to go snowshoeing.  I like the wilderness as much as the next girl (if not more) but snowshoeing is in a whole other league. I'm trying not to think about it... I know that my fears of snow leopards and snow avalanches and falling into snow covered crevasses are totally justified. Just like my fear of rogue waves (but that's another story). I digress.
While he is off conquering the great outdoors, I think I will occupy myself by making a few of these felt garlands. It seems like a fun project that will distract me with circle cutting and instant gratification.

{DIY instructions c/o The Purl Bee}

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are blogging again. This manly man loves to read your posts and clever discoveries.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts with Thumbnails