2.24.2010

Ugh

Just a quick post to vent about people who make my day by placing $1500 orders and then turn around and ruin my day by returning everything but the least expensive item. This is not the first time this has happened to me. I'm not Zappos.com people. I am a one woman operation.  I make all your jewelry by hand to order.  Please keep this in mind the next time you think you can order 6 pieces of jewelry and then just return the things you don't like. Yes I want you to be happy with your purchase and this is not technically against my return policy. It's just not very considerate. So suck it. Ok... I'm done venting. 

3 comments:

  1. The longer I'm in business the less stuff like this surprises me. Sad, isn't it? Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. must be a big turn-off.... so sorry for you. people shouldn't do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the moral support. Sorry for the total downer of a post. I just needed to vent a bit.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts with Thumbnails