3.19.2010

It's Friday I'm in LOVE

It's Friday my dears.  Phew... I didn't know if I was going to make it! I'm looking forward to riding my bike around town in the sunshine with my man this weekend and then packing my bags and heading off to NYC all next week. Hopefully there won't be a blizzard like when I was there last month. 

Exhibit A: The view from Page's couch when I woke up my first day there.

I'll probably still have some more work to do so I won't be able to play too much. But if I have time I want to try to drive up the coast a bit and find this great Malibu lifeguard tower spotted by LA-based photographer,  Bonnie Tsang.

{image c/o me and Bonnie Tsang}

3 comments:

  1. Good luck in NYC! Here's hoping for only good weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the first photo taken in Carroll Gardens? I passed through there last weekend and fell in love with those expansive yards in front of the brownstones... expansive by NYC standards, anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good eye Milo. That shiz is buried in 3 feet of snow and you called it!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts with Thumbnails