4.06.2010

Mod TV posters

I don't really have too much time for watching TV. However, I do think there is something to be said for having a little time at the end of the day where I can zone out and decompress a bit. Lately, Alex and I will take it a step further and just get a couple seasons of a show and watch the episodes back to back. Most of them are HBO or Showtime and you can usually bet on at least the first season to be pretty good. 

I'm loving these minimalist posters by Albert Exergian. If I were super fancy and had a screening room, I could see hanging a few of these on my super fancy screening room walls. Here are a few of my favorite shows (and some of Alex's) and their posters:

Now if only he made one for Project Runway, Kell on Earth (it's a guilty pleasure), Always Sunny in Philadelphia,  The Soup, Sons of Anarchy, and Planet Earth.

From the artists site:
CREATED OUT OF A LOVE FOR POSTERS, MODERNISM AND TELEVISION, THERE WASN'T A CLIENT OUT THERE TO COMMISSION SUCH A JOB SO AUSTRIAN DESIGNER ALBERT EXERGIAN WROTE HIS OWN BRIEF AND CREATED THIS SELF INITIATED SERIES OF POSTERS THROWING ALL OF THE ABOVE INSPIRATIONS INTO THE CREATIVE MELTING POT. DUE TO A HUGE AMOUNT OF INQUIRIES FOR THESE PRINTS TO BE MADE AVAILABLE, WE ARE BRINGING THEM TO YOU AS A SERIES OF A1 EPSON GICLEE PRINTS.
 {All images c/o Albert Exergian and are available for purchase here}

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails