6.17.2010

Glittery Tips

My mom is probably the only mom I know who rocks her French manicure with gold glitter tips rather than your typical white stripe (one of the many reasons I love her... she's got her own style that consists of rhinestone earrings, capri pants, frilly socks, and red lipstick). I must be my mother's daughter because for some reason I totally want to go out tomorrow and get this glitter nail polish applied at Marie Nails like Emily. Correction, it's not actually nail polish. It's something called Cal Gel and last 3 weeks and is good for your nails. Even more reason why I want it.

{image c/o Cupcakes & Cashmere}

1 comment:

  1. go MOM! - i'm LOVEN' the gold fingers!!!

    *kiss kiss*
    Happy Weekend!
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts with Thumbnails