11.23.2010

AGJ in People Style Watch

My newly redesigned Peace, Love, and Hope necklaces are in the Dec/Jan issue of People Style Watch in their Holiday Gift Guide.  I feel proud as a peacock to have been featured in back-to-back PSW holiday gift guides (my initials were in the 2009 issue).  I'm really amazed to see how much my little business has grown in just over a year.  Being a one woman operation can be lonely and exhausting but it's moments like this that make it worthwhile.  I am so so thankful to all my loyal customers, my amazing husband, my fabulous friends, and my loving parents for all the support and patience you've given me. 
Xxa

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! love those necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love hope, love and peace.. I love this deco ring!

    https://www.artdecodiamonds.com/products.php?id=2375&l=0&u=2147483647&sortway=desc

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts with Thumbnails