1.25.2011

Tokyo Bound




In a turn of events that happened very quickly, I'm going to Tokyo on Sunday for a week. What?!! I will be tagging along with a friend of mine who does trend forecasting for an American clothing company. A big one that's in every mall you've ever seen.  Basically she has the best job ever... she gets to travel the world, take pictures of what the cool kids are wearing and buy a bunch of really expensive samples. She then schleps them all home and makes amazing mood boards for her designers.  Man Shops Globe anyone? Consider me beyond excited. Any suggestions while I'm there? Things I should I buy that you can't get back in the States? Food recommendations? Important Japanese words or customs I should know? AHHHHH..... so excited!

{Images c/o The Sartorialist}

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails