3.21.2011

Spring Showers

This weekend brought some torrential rain to Los Angeles.  It was a perfect excuse to cuddle up, read a book, and clear my head.  With lots of new things on my horizon (setting up my new studio, a look book photo shoot in Santa Barbara, a press preview in NY, a huge sale with everyone's favorite magazine in LA... more details to come soon) it was really great to find a moment and regroup.  I'm starting a 3 day sugar cleanse today that hopefully will get both my mind and my body feeling fresh and healthy.  Happy Monday.

Don't forget about the 3 great ways that you can do your part and donate to  relief efforts in Japan. Read more about them here and here.

{image c/o Martha Stewart via Dress, Design, Decor}

1 comment:

  1. "I enjoy your blog so much!
    You have beautiful pictures!"

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts with Thumbnails