4.12.2011

Lucky Shops LA

Just want to say thanks to everyone who came out to visit last weekend at Lucky Shops LA at Siren Studios. It was a long 3 days full of shopping, selling, and schmoozing. A big success if you ask me. One of the best parts of the event was getting to hear feedback from customers about what they liked, what colors they were drawn to, and their favorite pieces (most of my sales are online so I don't have much of an opportunity to interact with my customers). I have to say I'm more than a little proud that I think I'm starting a new trend - I sold about a dozen pinkie rings this weekend to ladies who wanted one after seeing me wearing my 14k gold love knot ring as a pinkie ring. Size 2.5 anyone?? You know you want one.

Here are some pictures from the weekend. As you can tell I'm more than a little excited to see little ol' me listed on such a heavy-hitting roster of designers... hence all the pointing.  Thanks for humoring me Alex. And for keeping me company with cookies. Big thanks to Lily too for all the help.

 

6 comments:

  1. Looks like the ladies were lining up three deep to get a chance to purchase some goods. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the event was a success!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And to think Christina... it all started when you picked my bracelets for that story back when you were at Lucky. Miss you lots!!
    Xxa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! How exciting! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love the jewelry collection, a must for every woman out there. Go grab your own!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts with Thumbnails