11.29.2011

AGJ Initial Necklace 50% off for 24 hours

I hope your holidays are off to a happy start. I spent my Thanksgiving on the beach in Tulum eating delicious food and reading trashy fiction (more to come about that soon) and now I'm back to business. I've been a busy little bee over here at AGJ. Scroll down to see some recent press and promotions.
 
: : : : : :

We've teamed up with Lucky to bring you a great deal to kick off your holiday shopping. For 24 hours only... all initial necklaces are 50% off!!! You heard that right. Head over to luckymag.com to get the code and save. Hurry up because this puppy is only going to last until tomorrow...
 
: : : : : :

lucky silks
Our best-selling silk friendship bracelets were featured in Lucky for the 4th time!! We're blushing... Head over here to order your own.
 
Pssst - if you enter ' LUCKY5' during check out you get 35% off all silk styles.  Ain't nothing wrong with that!
 
: : : : : :

Come meet Ariel at her Henri Bendel trunk show!
 
For the second time in as many months, I will be on hand at the flagship Henri Bendel store in New York City with pieces from my new Spring 2012 collection as well as my  best-sellers.
Friday - Sunday
December 2nd - 4th, 2011

8 comments:

  1. nice bracelets and very happy your jewelry pieces.. I can't wait to see what Spring 2012 collection will bring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! louis vuitton scarves

    ReplyDelete
  3. The deal are extra ordinary I love special price and offers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you given great information about my bright future at abroad. nice blog, it helpful blog.
    Diamond Wholesalers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Blog .. I love this blog.because it is very unique design & materials


    Initial Necklace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog .. and thanks for posting I have seen this blog...!!

    Initial Necklace

    ReplyDelete
  7. This Blog is amazing you have such a great design of Silver Gemstone Jewelry relay good.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts with Thumbnails