11.29.2011

AGJ Initial Necklace 50% off for 24 hours

I hope your holidays are off to a happy start. I spent my Thanksgiving on the beach in Tulum eating delicious food and reading trashy fiction (more to come about that soon) and now I'm back to business. I've been a busy little bee over here at AGJ. Scroll down to see some recent press and promotions.
 
: : : : : :

We've teamed up with Lucky to bring you a great deal to kick off your holiday shopping. For 24 hours only... all initial necklaces are 50% off!!! You heard that right. Head over to luckymag.com to get the code and save. Hurry up because this puppy is only going to last until tomorrow...
 
: : : : : :

lucky silks
Our best-selling silk friendship bracelets were featured in Lucky for the 4th time!! We're blushing... Head over here to order your own.
 
Pssst - if you enter ' LUCKY5' during check out you get 35% off all silk styles.  Ain't nothing wrong with that!
 
: : : : : :

Come meet Ariel at her Henri Bendel trunk show!
 
For the second time in as many months, I will be on hand at the flagship Henri Bendel store in New York City with pieces from my new Spring 2012 collection as well as my  best-sellers.
Friday - Sunday
December 2nd - 4th, 2011

8 comments:

  1. nice bracelets and very happy your jewelry pieces.. I can't wait to see what Spring 2012 collection will bring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! louis vuitton scarves

    ReplyDelete
  3. The deal are extra ordinary I love special price and offers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you given great information about my bright future at abroad. nice blog, it helpful blog.
    Diamond Wholesalers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Blog .. I love this blog.because it is very unique design & materials


    Initial Necklace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog .. and thanks for posting I have seen this blog...!!

    Initial Necklace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful post! We will be linking to this particularly great article on our website.Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts with Thumbnails