2.11.2013

AGJ + Custom Engagement Ring


Buying an engagement ring is a big commitment (both emotionally and financially). From picking the stone to deciding on the setting to finding the perfect matching wedding band... there are many things to consider.

Ariel has been busy in the studio working with a handful of lucky couples to design their dream rings!  Click here to read more about the custom design process. If you're interested in a AGJ engagement ring, just email  ariel@arielgordonjewelry.com to get started! 


 

6 comments:

  1. That twisted band is gorgeous! Really beautiful work. And a great picture, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The positive comments and do well wishes are very motivational and greatly appreciated.
    snapdeal Coupons

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great looking! We've been checking out lots of engagement rings for women, and I mean to get mine very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really pleased that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really Excellent Blog ! I am also read this kind of blog just beacuase my wife is likes rings, and i am also find out nice Tungsten Rings for my wife;. well done good blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Guys ! I am really pleasure excellent this blog. I am also study this blog I am find out very nice and beautiful tungsten carbide rings.well done this blogs....

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts with Thumbnails