6.14.2009

Fun with stop motion

I am way into stop motion videos lately. They are so damn clever!

Exhibit A: Her Morning Elegance by Oren Lavie.


I love it when she swims.

Exhibit B: Deadline


I am a post-it fiend, often surrounded by 15 or 20 of them at a time. I have been told it would be better if I just had a notebook to write things down in. I do. It has post-its inside. I do the best I can.

Exhibit C: Western Spaghetti


Very clever indeed


Exhibit D: Human Tetris


My senior year of high school I took AP Statistics aka AP Calculator Tetris. I'm not a big gamer, but it got to the point where when I closed my eyes at night to go to sleep, all I saw was Tetris pieces falling into place.


Exhibit E: Rubik's Cube


This is a skill I do not posses.

Exhibit F: Chess


I didn't know a shark attack was a legit chess move. I'll have to try that next time I play.

This video is not stop animation but is equally as cool.


All one take. No digital effects. Pretty rad!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails