7.19.2011

AGJ Wedding bands


I was beyond honored when my good friend (and Real Simple Fashion Editor) Julee asked me to make the wedding bands for her and her soon-to-be husband. It is an amazing perk of my job to make something tangible that represents a momentous occasion, a token of affection, or a symbol of lifelong commitment. The best part is that I'm flying to NYC bright and early tomorrow morning (to do some editor desk sides and a wholesale trade show) and I get to give these two babies to them in person!! 
Click over here to read more about Julee's rings (and her wedding). 
On that note, I'll try to check in while I'm in NY but I'll be gone for the next week or so. I'll be back soon... hopefully with a big stack of new wholesale accounts!

{please excuse my quick iPhone picture}

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The woman ring is simply gorgeous. Your work is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This ring is an absolute treasure. The worksmanship is excellent.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts with Thumbnails