7.29.2011

Back from NYC

I'm back from my hot, sticky week in NYC (temps were over 100 and humid). Half of the trip was spent meeting store buyers at the JA Show (that's me at my booth above). The other half of the trip was spent running around town for editor desk sides. Below are the super sneaky shots that I snapped in their lobbies... Lucky, Glamour, Teen Vogue, Vogue (I didn't actually have an appointment with Vogue. I just got off on the 12th floor in hopes of bumping into Anna),  Real Simple, People Style Watch.

 

As it happens, I saw this girl on Thursday walking out of the Conde Nast building (she was the first of my many crop top sightings. Apparently they are making a come back). I guess Garance saw her too.

It was a great trip but it feels good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails