6.04.2009

L O V E

I'm feelin the love... Our Love is Here to Stay - Enormous Champion $70 (also comes in an adorable card form)


I have no recollection where I got this picture or whose living room this is (I'm shaking my fist in the air for saving pics of homes that inspire me in a generic "D is for Design" folder on my desktop with no helpful info).
However, this might be the same print. Even though it looks like the original might be a mirror.
Love Poster - Dandy Star £45


The Original ABC Love Screen Print $39 and Love Candy $25 - both by Jennifer Ramos


La La Love You - Sparkle Power $10


Big Love - Yumalum $35

Love is the New Black - The Love Shop $40


Love Lines - Paper Relish $10


Another picture whose origin is unknown to me...

but potentially could be recreated with these (although I still think the headboard version is way better).
Love Pillow- Nuka $16


Love - Bold and Noble $49
Love is the Thing - Accesori $20

A classic
Love Heart - Alexander Girard $89

Soon to be released for the hipster in all of us by Urban Outfitters (via Oh Joy)

The Grand Daddy (originally designed for a Christmas card).
Love Sculpture - Robert Indiana circa 1964

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails