3.16.2010

Solestruck

I'm in the home stretch leading up to my NYC Press Preview trip.  Lots of midnight oil has been burned designing new pieces, photographing them, adding them to my line sheets, figuring out how I'm going to display things, etc. etc. One thing that I haven't had much time to focus on is what I'm going to wear. I mean I'm going to be spending 3 days in New York with top fashion magazine editors.  Talk about intimidating!  Since I don't have time to go shopping, the interwebs are to the rescue.  I've been looking around for some cute heels to wear (in my mind, all girls in NYC wear heels everyday). Now it doesn't look like it's going to be a blizzard (like it was when I went there last month) but I still want to find some shoes that are weather resilient, comfortable, and fun.
Enter the Jeffrey Campbell XMas Shoe.  I'm kind of loving that chrome detail. And you know I love me some clogs. Could look cute with some tights and a short skirt if you ask me.  I just ordered them (at 25% off with the code CLINTON over at Karmaloop). Fingers crossed I can stand on my feet in them for days at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails